An Unbelievable Bonus Plan!
The following information shows the unbelievable commitment that YTB has to their RTAs. The bonus benefits simply build and build and build, ending in the "one of a kind" YTB "Agent's Bill Of Rights".
The bonus plan is like no other in the world. Fact!
The YTB Bonus Program
Leadership is everything and YTB is committed to compensating its leaders. Once you become a PowerTeam Leader you are qualified to earn 2 additional bonuses. The LeaderShip and Dream Bonuses are performance-based bonuses designed to pay our leaders for helping their PowerTeam Reps succeed.
$1,000 LeaderShip Bonus
Once you qualify to start your PowerTeam, you have unlimited time to earn your $1,000 Leadership Bonuses. The first is earned when the total active On-Line Travel Agencies sold by your PowerTeam reaches 6 or more at the end of any weekly pay cycle (12 Midnight Thursday Eastern Time Zone).
There is NO TIME LIMIT to receive these bonuses. Once you accumulate 30 Active PowerTeam Enrolled RTAs you start back at zero and receive the bonuses when your Active PowerTeam Enrolled RTAs again reaches 6, 12, 18, 24 and 30.
$10,000 Dream Bonus
How Do I Earn the $10,000 Dream Bonus?
• Continue growing your PowerTeam, and when there are a total of 100 or more active PowerTeam enrolled RTAs, you will earn the $10,000 Dream Bonus.
• You can earn multiple $10,000 Dream Bonuses with subsequent increases of 100 active PowerTeam enrolled RTAs. When there are 200 active PowerTeam enrolled RTAs, you earn another $10,000. At 300 you earn another $10,000 and so on.
YTB IMR Director Bonus Program
Qualifications, Terms and Conditions
1.) INITIAL QUALIFICATION: An IMR will qualify as a Director upon the attainment of 500 currently active RTAs sold by Director and their IMR downline; with a maximum of 167 (1/3) from any one leg. A Director, in order to receive Director Benefits, must sign a Director Agreement which may be signed at any time, but must be signed within 30 days of initial qualification.
2. MAINTAINING QUALIFICATION: On the first anniversary date of qualifying as a Director, and on each anniversary date thereafter, in order to maintain qualification as a Director, there must be at least ONE (1) more active RTA in the Director’s downline than the total on the previous anniversary date. (Example: If on the Director’s second anniversary date there were 1,867 RTAs in the downline, the total number on the third anniversary date must be at least 1,868 RTAs.)
3. MONTHLY DIRECTOR BONUS: A Director participates monthly in the Directors’ Bonus Pool with other Directors. A Director accumulates Bonus Points during a month on the following schedule: (Pool consists of $20.00 per each new RTA sale plus $1 per RTA monthly payment).
- At the level of 500 RTAs = 1 Point per dollar of sales
- At the level of 2,000 RTAs = 2 Points per dollar of sales
- At the level of 5,000 RTAs = 3 Points per dollar of sales
- At the level of 10,000 RTAs = 4 Points per dollar of sales
- At the level of 25,000 RTAs = 5 Points per dollar of sales
4. GROUP HEALTH AND LIFE INSURANCE BENEFITS: A Director will receive the following benefits and options:
a. YTB will furnish upon Director request, group health benefits at no cost to the Director, guaranteed issue, which will commence on the first day of the month following the Qualifying Month. The Director may elect to pay for group health benefits for family or business partner, and the cost of such additional coverage will be deducted from the Director’s Bonus.
b. YTB will furnish upon Director request, a $100,000 life insurance policy at no cost to the Director, which will commence on the first day of the month following the Qualifying Month. The Director may elect to pay for expanded life insurance on self, and life insurance on family or business partner, and the cost of such coverage will be deducted from the Director’s Bonus.
c. The Director may further elect to pay for self, family, and/or business partner dental insurance, short term disability or long term disability coverage.
5. ACHIEVEMENT LEVEL BONUS: At time of receipt of Bonus, Director is eligible for the following bonuses upon the achievement of the following number of active RTAs at a month’s end sold by Director and their IMR downline:
- At the level of 2,000 RTAs = $50,000 Bonus
- At the level of 5,000 RTAs = $100,000 Bonus
- At the level of 10,000 RTAs = $250,000 Bonus
- At the level of 25,000 RTAs = $1,000,000 Bonus
Total Bonus = $1,400,000
6. ACHIEVEMENT LEVEL STOCK PURCHASE: At time of receipt of Bonus, Director may use Bonus monies, not less than 70% nor more than 100%, to purchase common stock of YourTravelBiz International, Inc (YTBI) at a price of $1.00 per share.
- At the level of 2,000 RTAs = $50,000 Shares of stock
- At the level of 5,000 RTAs = $100,000 Shares of stock
- At the level of 10,000 RTAs = $250,000 Shares of stock
- At the level of 25,000 RTAs = $1,000,000 Shares of stock
Total Bonus = $1,400,000 Shares
The Stock purchased will be subject to the SEC Rule 144 for restricted securities.
This Agreement is not an offer to sell nor a solicitation to buy YTBI stock. Stock in YTBI will be offered to Directors only by Private Placement Memorandum pursuant to SEC Regulation D.
YourTravelBiz.com - IMR Bill of Rights
The following "bill of rights" is the most incredible commitment that we have ever seen from any company that we have worked with. It is a no holds barred written and signed promise from the management of YTB to our agent network.
Read and be amazed!
Pursuant to the Terms and Conditions of the Independent Marketing Representative Agreement contractually binding YourTravelBiz.com, Inc. and its Independent Marketing Representative YourTravelBiz.com has the right to issue Policies and Procedures which, when published to the Independent Marketing Representative of the company become binding provisions of the Independent Marketing Representative Agreement, binding both the Independent Marketing Representative and YourTravelBiz.com. Pursuant to the foregoing authority granted to it in the Independent Marketing Representative Agreement, YourTravelBiz.com does hereby publish this INDEPENDENT MARKETING REPRESENTATIVE BILL OF RIGHTS which shall become a provision in the Independent Marketing Representative agreements both heretofore and hereafter entered into between YourTravelBiz.com and its Independent Marketing Representative, effective this 1st day of September 2005.
Since the beginnings of modern era network marketing over 50 years ago, and continuing through the present date, it has been the promise of network marketing that when an Independent Marketing Representative builds a sales organization from which they derive a residual monthly income that, having built a sales organization and having become entitled to residual income from their personal sales and from the sales of their downline organization, the Independent Marketing Representative will continue to receive the fruits of their labor by way of continuing receipt of residual commission income.
This “promise” has yet to be fulfilled by any company in the network marketing industry. The intervening events which keep this promise from being kept by network marketing companies, and benefited from by their Independent Marketing Representatives, are many and varied and include events such as cessation of network marketing, corporate bankruptcy, sale of the corporate business, sale of the revenue streams generating residual commissions, and the outright termination of residual commissions by the company.
The results of such intervening events to Independent Marketing Representative and their families are often calamitous, causing serious economic consequences to the Independent Marketing Representative and their families and sometimes the destruction of families. YourTravelBiz.com is firmly resolved that its present and future Independent Marketing Representative shall not suffer such consequences and that for the first time in the network marketing industry a network marketing company, YourTravelBiz.com, shall keep the promise to its Independent Marketing Representative of uninterrupted residual commissions.
Pursuant to this firm resolution YourTravelBiz.com adopts and implements the following Bill of Rights for its present and future Independent Marketing Representative.
This Policy and Procedure is not subject to future modification by YourTravelBiz.com, its heirs, successors and assigns.
The term “residual commissions” shall mean those commissions and the amounts thereof currently earned as of September 1, 2005.
YourTravelBiz.com shall not, ever, reduce the IMR residual commissions in effect on September 1, 2005.
So long as they are commission qualified pursuant to the YourTravelBiz.com Compensation Plan, present and future Independent Marketing Representatives of YourTravelBiz.com shall be deemed to have fully and unconditionally earned all residual commissions upon the monthly revenues paid by RTAs established by themselves and by Independent Marketing Representatives in their commissionable downline, subject only to future monthly payments being made by the RTAs commissionable to them.
No present or future Independent Marketing Representative of YourTravelBiz.com may be divested of the foregoing right to receive residual commissions except upon the voluntary termination of their Independent Marketing Representative status, or their involuntary termination as a Independent Marketing Representative for cause and pursuant to the procedures of YourTravelBiz.com in connection with the involuntary termination of Independent Marketing Representative status for cause.
No cessation of network marketing sales, bankruptcy proceedings, or sale or assignment of the right to receive future RTA monthly revenues, or other act or occurrence whatsoever, shall be deemed to defeat or otherwise be superior to the right of the present and future Independent Marketing Representative of YourTravelBiz.com to receive residual commissions as set forth herein.
No fee, purchase or renewal of Independent Marketing Representative status shall ever be required of present and future Independent Marketing Representative of YourTravelBiz.com as a condition of their receipt of future residual commissions.
In order to further secure, provide and protect the rights of its present and future Independent Marketing Representative to receive residual commissions as set forth in this Policy and Procedure, YourTravelBiz.com has filed with the offices of the Secretary of States of Illinois, and of New Jersey, a UCC-1 Financing statement securing to all present and future Independent Marketing Representatives of YourTravelBiz.com their residual commissions upon future RTA monthly payments.
Dated this 1stth day of September, 2005.